This event is for you if you:
- Are interested in the compatibility of work and family life and its impact on you
- Would like to learn how business can, and is, impacting change
- Are keen to learn more about the hidden workload women carry (caring responsibilities, housework…)
- Are interested in the challenges that both men and women encounter transitioning from former working models to next practice
- Are looking for networking opportunities with our speakers, the IBN committee and our members.
- Deborah Croft, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Thriving Talent Solutions
- Paula Fyans, Author of The Invisible Job – How sharing home and parental responsibilities leads to happier lives
- Eglantine Jamet, Ph.D., founding partner Artemia, Women Executive Search
Following the presentations, we will have time to network and share a drink virtually (if you wish).
This event is organised by Mary Mayenfisch-Tobin, our Suisse Romande Chapter Co-Lead and Angela Kienle, our Basel Chapter Co-Lead.
We look forward to seeing you soon on-line! Click here to register.